Currant American Brasserie
San Diego, CA 92101
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMOpen 11:30am Monday through Friday and 9:00am on Saturdays and Sundays
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Payment Methods
Currant Brasserie lives on the ground floor of an architectural beauty - downtown San Diego historical landmark renovated in 2006 to become San Diego's Sofia Hotel. Currant is a modernized version of a classic French bistro. Here you will find the essence of French cuisine combined with American ingenuity and soul. Currant fills a much needed niche: comfortable yet upscale dining. Currant introduces the option to relax, sip wine and dine on sophisticated flavors - creating an environment where culinary quality, class, and comfort colide.
- Best Known For
- "popcorn of the moment", Croque monsieur, moules frites, sangria, calamari
- Saturday Night Magazine, LA2Day magazine, Travel and Transitions, Trends & Travel, Pacific San Diego Magazine, San Diego magazine, Discover SD, San Diego Metropolitan, San Diego Home-Garden Lifestyles, San Diego Weekly Reader.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Currant American Brasserie and other restaurants in your area!