Da Domenico Ristorante Italiano
McLean, VA 22102
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
At Da Domenico, we offer the rare combination of good food, good friends, and an elegant and quaint atmosphere - A memorable dining experience for you and your loved ones!
Da Domenico is owned and operated by Sayed, who was with the Ramella family, the original owners of Da Domenico, for 10 years. The Ramella family served the finest Italian cuisine in the Washington, D.C. area for more than 40 years. They came to America from Imperia, in northern Italy, and in 1980 settled in Tysons Corner at our current location.
The recipe to Da Domenico's success? The spirit, warmth and culinary talent of our Da Domenico family.
Sayed, owner of Zeferelli's in Herndon, has set out to continue the sophisticated culinary tradition and family atmosphere that our Da Domenico family has long established - a relaxing environment, the perfect dining establishment. Sayed is proud to share with you the Ramella family's excellent Italian cuisine.
The meals at Da Domenico are individually prepared to perfection by our chef, the same as they have been since day one! And our attentive, impeccable servers are the heart of Da Domenico. Most have been with the restaurant since we first opened our doors. We extend our Da Domenico welcome to you today and greet you as old friends of our family, Da Domenico, famous for making you feel you are family too!
- It's easy to believe you're in Rome...Da Domenico must be further complimented on their service. The Staff is obviously well trained, cordial, yet correct. They know how to serve... when to approach and when to stay away. It certainly added to the enjoyment of the meal. -Helen Westwood, Arlington Courier, Da Domenico has sat in a place of honor above Tysons Corner in McLean for... (nearly a quarter century)... while serving fine Italian food. - Michael Birchenall, Weekender
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Da Domenico Ristorante Italiano and other restaurants in your area!