Boston, MA 02109
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Special Needs Hand made fresh pasta, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Spacious Comfortable booths , Romantic
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Davide is proud to have been an integral part of the North Ends incredible dining scene for over 20 years. Our doors first opened in 1982 and since then we have provided Boston with the highest quality culinary creations.In 2011 Davide made headlines with the visiting of World Famous Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsey who helped galvanize Davide during his hit reality show "KITCHEN NIGHTMARES" and as Ramsey said "With Davide's newly renovated dining rooms and his help in transforming the menu to enhance Davide's original menu, Davide has returned to its former glory right in the middle of Boston's dining scene. Davide has earned numerous accolades over the years, including the Best of the Best 5 Star Diamond Award of Excellence as being "One of the top 50 Italian Restaurants in the United States", A Phantom Gourmet rating of "Greatness", a Five-Diamond award from AAA, a rating of Excellent from Zagat Survey, along with numerous other awards. After almost 30 years Davide has once again been revived with the help of Ramsey to become a very unique restaurant. Only Boston Restaurant to have worked with Gordon Ramsey side by side. Ask about the show . The staff is very eager to fill you in on the behind the scenes stuff.
- Chef's Bio
- Davide is owned by the Gesualdi brothers. Chef Frank Gesualdi brings many years of experience to the kitchen and brother Anthony brings many years of experience to the dining room. Both in the business since the 1980's when they started as two teenagers working in the North End dining scene. Truly a great team. Great Italian restaurant .Authentic as could be. Staff and owners fluent in Italian. In a era that Italian restaurants don't feature much authenticity it's nice to see Italians running an Italian resataurant
- Best Known For
- Our charming dining rooms, accented with exposed brick and oak walls, are perfect for any occasion. We can easily accommodate romantic dinners, business meals, or even private functions. Davide boasts being one of the few restaurants that still prepare Caesar salad table side. Whether you are looking for homemade pasta, the freshest seafood, filet mignon or any of our chefs specialties, a mouth watering dessert, or simply a great bottle of wine, Davide can fulfill your desires.
- Please refer to highlights above. The service was personal and friendly the moment we walked in the door. We were a party of four and shared a bruschetta sampler. Each taste was like a bit of heaven. We all loved it. The food here is marvelously seasoned and cooked fresh to order. I had veal wrapped around baby asparagus with the most amazing light and flavorful brown glaze-sauce. Open Table Diner May 11,2011
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Davide and other restaurants in your area!