San Francisco, CA 94103
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Late Night
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Come to Destino and enjoy the casual yet dynamic atmosphere complete with live entertainment, a full bar late night dining and South American Tapas. A wonderful place for groups to get together, Destino has a private party room and an extensive and varied menu. The service is attentive without being intrusive. Destino offers both on and off site catering and can accommodate lunches for up to 50 people. They can also host large groups during dinner. There is a wonderful selection of wine representing the best producers from Chile, Argentina, Spain and California. The 44 bottle wine list has been carefully selected to best compliment the menu and features the highest quality wine available. Chef James Schenk creates flavorful and robust foods that are sure to please all with his special Creole-style Central and South American food. The tapas are in response to the demand for more family shared portions and are absolutely the best. The tuna ceviche is great and the empanadas are wonderful as well.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef James Schenk says, Destino began as a dream and is now a reality. It will continue to serve as a vehicle; a place where people can dine, enjoy and relish the joy of life.
- Best Known For
- Tasty Tapas and Live Entertainment
- Best new restaurant awards, San Franciso Bay Guardian
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Destino and other restaurants in your area!