Washington, DC 20005
Monday: 6:30 AM - 11:30 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 11:30 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 11:30 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 11:30 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 11:30 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Vegetarian Options
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
At District Grill, we strive to exceed our customers' expectations in every area. You'll fine a subtle, yet sophisticated atmosphere that provides only the choice cuts of meat and produce, and freshest ingredients the district has to offer. We support our local growers and work with the finest regional purveyors to ensure or food is hormone and pesticide free. District Grill's menu also provides organic and vegetarian options for the health conscience, and for those looking for a little more fun and excitement, our lounge has 4 HD TV's for your viewing pleasure, free Wi-Fi access, and serves an extensive selection or quality draft, craft, and micro brew beers. The perfect spot for a romantic dinner for two, or gathering spot for the weekend warriors; make District Grill you next stop when in the city. We look forward to serving you.
- Best Known For
- Fried Pork with Sausage Gravy, Chicken Dumplings, Extensive Selection of Draft and Microbrews.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for District Grill and other restaurants in your area!