Doggi's Venezuelan Cuisine
Miami, FL 33145
Monday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
This is one of Miami's favorite places to grab classic and casual Latin and American fare offering many flavorful twists. And that's especially true now that Doggi's has packed up and moved to this new Coral Way address. The ultimate appeal though is that this is a neighborhood spot that whips up some of the best hot dogs in the city, plus many additional culinary treats. Throw in some great combos, whether you're adding cheese or Venezuelan Salsa, and you have all the fixings for tasty, affordable and fun dining. It's a cozy space, one made to keep things easy-going as diners come in looking for Latin specialty items like Tequenos, Parrilla, and Arepas. There's plenty more to eat though, including festive dishes that bring unique style to the plate. Look for a handpicked selection of beer and wine to go along with the food, and even some interesting beverages like the Papelon con Limon. This revitalizing Venezuelan beverage is made with raw hardened sugar cane pulp (papelon), water and lime.
- Best Known For
- Parillas, Criollo, Asado Negro, Ensalada Yoli, Hot Dogs, Pepitos, 100% Angus Beef Burgers, Chicken Burgers, Cachapas, Empanads and of course the best Arepas in town!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Doggi's Venezuelan Cuisine and other restaurants in your area!