Don Pedro's Peruvian Bistro
Tucson, AZ 85713
Monday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Senior Discount, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire No Dress Code
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Don Pedro's Restaurant starting serving the finest gourmet Peruvian cuisine since 2004 in Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point), Sonora, Mexico. This family-oriented restaurant has now moved to Tucson, AZ to continue the complete Peruvian experience. We feel perfection, consistency along with family creations is the key element to the longevity and success of Don Pedro's. The service is always prompt and courteous. You will feel the family environment upon dining here. The food is always prepared fresh and the kitchens high quality and professional care is reflected on every plate of our authentic Peruvian specialties. When you feel like trying something new and diverse go to Don Pedro's Restaurant where you will feel the satisfaction but yet leave you wanting more.
- Best Known For
- We're famous for our Lomo Saltado, which is sauteed vegetables, served with a side of Peruvian style white rice, mixed with french fries and served with your choice of beef, chicken or shrimp, or all three!
- Awarded one of Arizona's Best Top Ten Restaurants of 2011 by Phoenix Magazine
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Don Pedro's Peruvian Bistro and other restaurants in your area!