Dot's Family Restaurant
McKeesport, PA 15132
Monday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 10:30 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 10:30 AM - 10:30 PMSunday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Smoke Free Facility
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Drop on in for good times and great food. Our restaurant is a neighborhood favorite, and offers a casual, friendly dining atmosphere that you and your friends are sure to enjoy. All our soups are home made. We almost always have Chicken Soup (with Rice or Noodles) and a selection of several others. Fridays feature Potato Soup, a meatless Lenten favorite served year round. Enjoy it with a hand breaded Haddock fish sandwich served on a fresh bun baked right on the premises. Our Wednesday special is meatloaf (also available every day). Home made with freshly ground beef and served as a dinner or as a hot sandwich with your choice of potatoes and gravy. Come try these delights or any of our other daily specials that we are sure you will enjoy.
- Chef's Bio
- Our family owned restaurant has been serving satisfied customers for more than fifty years in the same location. Terri Ploskina was personally trained by her mother in law co Founder Dorothy Dot Ploskina to hand roll the Stuffed Cabbages that are Tuesday's feature item, but are available daily. You are sure to enjoy them, served with homemade mashed potatoes in a tomato sauce that can't be beat.
- Best Known For
- Homemade soups, Rolls baked daily, Hand made Polish style cabbage rolls
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Dot's Family Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!