Ed's Kort Haus & Eatery
Seattle, WA 98103
Monday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMThursday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMFriday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMSunday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMKitchen closes at 1a
- Meal Times Served Happy Hour 3-6:30p, Dinner
- Atmosphere Bar Scene
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Micro Brews
- Amenities Darts, TV, Billiards / Pool
- Payment Methods
This Phinney Ridge bar is known for its exotic meat selection like camel, reindeer, ostrich, and kangaroo burgers - but also boasts a wide selection of quality beers including many local micro brews. Come in and play pool, shoot darts or just enjoy the laid back atmosphere while enjoying one of the best burgers in town.
- Best Known For
- Exotic burgers Poutine (French appetizer) Vegetarian burgers Cheese curd from Beechers - $7.94
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ed's Kort Haus & Eatery and other restaurants in your area!