Fayetteville, AR 72701
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMDinner Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday, 5-9pm. Breakfast and Lunch Wednesday through Friday, 9am
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Scenic View
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Emelia's is a cozy little restaurant on Dickson St. in Fayetteville specializing in the Mediterranean cuisine that owner George Ouyoumjan's mother, Emelia, cooked when he was growing up. George is Armenian, by way of Syria, and offers delicacies to reflect that heritage. For an authentic taste of the Mediterranean, be sure to try the Lamb Kabobs, and his Hummus is the best you'll ever have! We also have the Siloam Springs restaurant location for large banquets, We do cater special events. And don't forget that our brunch, served from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, is consistently awarded "best in Northwest Arkansas" by the local press!
- 2012 Runner up for Best Brunch in Arkansas, Arkansas Times. 2011 Winner for Best Brunch, City Scapes Magazine
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Emelia's Kitchen and other restaurants in your area!