Aurora, CO 80011
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Banquet Facilities Christmas Parties, 20 - 50 People
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Payment Methods
Well, you will be surprised to know that it was first opened by Frankie Emmerling as Emmerling's Sirloin House in 1958. He first started the idea of the Great Stories, Great Food and Outstanding Service in the unique restaurant atmosphere, where fun and fantastic food were always the goal.
After hearing about Crazy Frankie and the best steaks in town, people came from all over the state of Colorado to see what this place was all about. When you first turn and hit the bumpy road, you know you are in the right place. Ugly Sign - Gravel Road and a Covered Wagon! You Are There!
When Frankie became tired of the restaurant business he sold the place to Emil and Charlene in 1972. That's where Jay and Karen entered the picture and started working there in 1972. After learning the business through watching and working, we took over in 1995 after Charlene became ill and have continued the fantastic Emil-Lene's tradition to this very day!
- Chef's Bio
- Lloyd Mason; John Turgeon; and best of all Karen Kuchar-Krause.
- Best Known For
- Incredible Steaks & Seafood, Homemade Salad Dressings, All family owned recipes.
- Voted one of the Best 10 of Denver Places, National Western Stockshow 2009 Grand Champions Steer Winning Bidder, National Western Stockshow Champions Buyer, Well known for an occasional celebrity visit most recently Hillary Duff, Randy Owen, and Lorrie Morgan, along with many others.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Emil-Lene's Steakhouse and other restaurants in your area!