ENVY The Steakhouse (Located Inside the Renaissance Hotel)
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMBreakfast & Lunch Daily:6:30am-2:00pmDinner Nightly:5:00pm-10:00pm
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
ENVY Steakhouse, which seats 178 people, avoids the traditional steakhouse look of dark wood and dimly lighted booths in favor of designer Pat Murphy's high, red vaulted ceiling down the center of the dining room; a glassed, walk-in wine cellar with 1,500 bottles, and windows that look out onto Paradise Road.
A chef's table in a private booth sits across from the open kitchen.
ENVY Steakhouse serves dishes such as bone-in rib-eye, petite filet mignon, fire roasted jumbo tequila shrimp, and their signature truffle reggiano fries. ENVY features certified aged angus steaks and expertly prepared seafoods.
ENVY The Steakhouse is not your typical steakhouse, but could become your favorite steakhouse! This gorgeous, hip establishment serves creations prepared by Executive Chef Christophe Mihy. Located inside the largest non-gaming hotel in Las Vegas at the Renaissance, this beautifully divine restaurant is "so good, it's a sin."
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- Best Known For
- Casual yet elegant service in a refined atmosphere with a "bar fresh" cocktail program served at ENVY bar providing some great compliments to your dining experience. An award winning wine list. We feature bone-in-ribeye, chops and specialties such as the Petite Filet Mignon or BBQ Spiced Blackened Salmon on Potato Plank, sides such as truffle reggiano fries and bourbon-creamed corn that make your mouth water with every bite!
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Winner ~ 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009"Best New Restaurant Off the Strip"Las Vegas Weekly Magazine
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for ENVY The Steakhouse (Located Inside the Renaissance Hotel) and other restaurants in your area!