Everglades Restaurant at Rosen Centre Hotel
Orlando, FL 32819
Monday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMComplimentary Valet & Self Parking
- Attire Casual, Formal
- Atmosphere Romantic, Resort/Country Club, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Let your good tastes run wild in Orlando with thick prime steaks, fresh Florida seafood, and the incredible flavors of gator chowder, tenderloin of buffalo, venison pepper steak, and other unique regional specialties, served in an enchanting setting dedicated to the Florida Everglades. A one-of-a-kind dining experience in Orlando Florida enhanced by gracious service, fine wines and a relaxing atmosphere.
- Chef's Bio
- The Rosen Centre Hotel came into being in July, 2000 when it switched over from the Omni Rosen. The owner, Orlando Hotelier Harris Rosen, gave up his rights to the Omni franchise to create properties with his own personal mark. He currently owns and operates six hotels in the Orlando area and has a seventh property, Rosen Shingle Creek, that is now open. Rosen considers the Everglades to be his signature restaurant and took a very personal interest in developing its theme.
- Best Known For
- Regional Specialties such as Gator Chowder, Venison Pepper Steak and Tenderloin of Buffalo.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Everglades Restaurant at Rosen Centre Hotel and other restaurants in your area!