Minimum purchase of $20. Dine In Only. Not valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
2211 N CLYBOURN AVE
CHICAGO, IL 60614
CHICAGO, IL 60614
Phone: (773) 528-2211
Please enter a starting address.
Please enter an ending address.
Monday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Methods
Traditional Southern Italian Cuisine at a reasonable price, in a welcoming atmosphere. Located in the Lincoln Park-DePaul Neighborhood, Chicago, IL.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Filippo Del Prete. Filippo grew up in the town of Frattamaggiore in Naples, Italy. He trained as a chef at the Silver Spoon Institute of cooking in India, specializing in vegetarian dishes, fish and pastry, but his expertise mainly came from his mother's teachings.
- Best Known For
- Filippo's, located in Chicago's Lincoln Park - De Paul neighborhood, has been a favorite culinary destination since 1993, offering classic and nouvelle Italian cuisine.
- For 17 years, this Near North Side restaurant has offered homemade pastas, fresh salads, risotto, and a variety of delicious dishes made from recipes that originated in the kitchen of Filippo's mother. Signature dishes include the Pollo Valdostana, a lightly breaded chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto and finished with smoked mozzarella cheese, and the Ravioli Annarella, stuffed with ricotta and spinach and served in a delicate cream sauce.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for FILIPPO'S RISTORANTE and other restaurants in your area!