Raleigh, NC 27609
Monday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Flights at Renaissance Raleigh Hotel offers an eclectic menu in a whimsical setting. Cherry wood tones, custom wall sconces with modern pin lights and paintings from local artists add to the warm and inviting ambiance. With panoramic views of downtown Raleigh and surrounding North Hills, Flights provides guests with breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as an all-day lounge menu. Fresh and contemporary, our menus are inspired by regional flavors. Flights offers a contemporary spirit and a lively atmosphere, tempered by relaxed style and fun personality.
- Chef's Bio
- A graduate of Johnson & Wales in Providence, Rhode Island, Wendel did his apprenticeship under Master Chef Antoine Flueri in Stowe, VT. He then went to work on the island of St. John with the Caneel Bay Resort. Dean Wendel spent several years working across the country with the Ritz Carlton Hotels. He was Executive Chef for the Wychmere Harbor Beach Club & Hotel on Cape Cod before coming to Raleigh to be Executive Chef for The Raleigh/Durham Embassy Suites. Now at The Raleigh Renaissance, the Chefs culinary background is evident in every dish on Flights extraordinary menu. Chef Wendels eclectic menus are inspired by fresh ingredients and regional flavors. Chef Wendel reaches out to local farmers for such items as fresh eggs, local cheeses, and can be found out at the North Hills Farmers Market when in season.
- Best Known For
- Exceptional Regional Cuisine. Featuring local and Regional selectional with contemporary twist.
- Silver Madallist for Best Restaurant in Raleigh/Durham /Chapel Hill 2 years in a row from Greg CoxAwarded 4 Stars from Greg Cox News and ObserverTop 25 Restaurant in the Triangle Restaurant is a member of La Chaine Des Rotisseurs
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Flights and other restaurants in your area!