Chicago, IL 60606
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedClosed Sundays
- Atmosphere Must be 21, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities TV, Game Room, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
"The Franklin Tap is an upscale sports bar located in the financial district of Chicagos vibrant south loop, just seconds away from the Willis Tower. Enjoy a brew from our extensive beer list or a mixed drink expertly prepared with premium aged spirits while marveling at the largest tap handle collection in Chicago. The Franklin Taps diverse menu offers large portions of your favorite comfort foods served by friendly staff.Our newly expanded spacious interior comfortably accommodates parties of up to 150 and showcases a wide range of sporting events on 11 HD plasma screen televisions. Challenge your friends to the latest Golden Tee, Silver Strike Bowling, and dart machine games while listening to our club quality sound system. April through October our outdoor patio allows you to relax and take in the views of the neighboring skyscrapers. Make The Franklin Tap your next lunch stop or come have some drinks after work and find out why we just might become your favorite hangout spot."
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Franklin Tap and other restaurants in your area!