Henderson, NV 89052
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMMay not be used on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve.
- Banquet Facilities Up to 150, 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Gaetano's, One of the few family owned and operated restaurants in a sea of chains. Here, you will be transformed the moment that you walk in the door, the wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen will remind you of your mother's or grandmother's cooking. the Beautiful artwork, lighting, warm woods and attentive staff will all welcome you to a place that you will want to visit over and over.
After leaving their beloved Gaetano's Ristorante of 20 years in Calabasas, California, the family moved to Henderson where they opened their current location. After just four months, Gatano's was presented with a highly coveted and (usually reserved for the hotels) Epicurean Award for the "Best New Off Strip Restaurant of 2003" by the Las Vegas life Magazine. Many awards came in the years to follow, including "Best of Las Vegas 2007-Italian Restaurant" voted by the review Journal Newspaper Staff Writers, and then the 2008 ZAGET "Best 1000 Italian Restaurants in the United States
Getting back to the best part of Gaetano's is the aspect of you as the center of attention. Coming here is a dining experience like few others. Gaetano, his wife or two of his sons will be at your table, introducing themselves, and making you feel at home. After a few visits, your favorite bottle of wine or special drink will magically appear at your table when you come in! We will even call you on a night when we have your favorite special on the menu. You will always fell welcome here and if we have the ingredients we will make special dishes that you request. We try to accommodate all dietary needs.
- Best Known For
- Gourmet Northern Italian Cuisine, Family Owned & Operated, Previously In Calabasas, California For 20 Years
- 2003 Las Vegas Magazine Epicurean Award "Best New Off Strip Restaurant", 2007 Las Vegas Review Journal Best of Las Vegas - Writers Award " Best Italian Restaurant", 2008 Zagat Guide Top 1000 Italian Restaurants in USA for 2008, 2004 Las Vegas Life "Best Places to Eat", 2005 AOL City Guide City's Best Italian
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Gaetano's Ristorante and other restaurants in your area!