Gandhi Indian Restaurant
New York, NY 10003
Monday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMThursday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMFriday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Expand your horizons and indulge in the culinary delights of India. Known for its impressive and vast menu, since 1984 Gandhi keeps guests coming back to enjoy its wonderful dishes and friendly service. Let the aromas transport you to exotic lands from afar. Please your senses with their Shrimp Musallam, a Tandoori special with shrimp, herbs, cream & almonds. You'll love their Biryani dishes made with fragrant basmati rice with nuts and raisins. An Indonesian favorite is the Kambing Bamboo Vindallo, a hot & spicy lamb dish served with fried rice. No matter what the occasion calls for, whether it is for lunch, dinner, cocktails, catering or private parties, Gandhi is looking forward to serve you. Located in the East Village, they are open seven days a week from 12 noon to 12 midnight for your dining pleasure.
- Best Known For
- You be delighted with their vegetarian specials, and Tandoori clay oven specials. Also try the regional Indonesian and South Indian specialties.
- Zagat's "100 Best Buys"; New York's "Finest Indian Restaurant"; "No. 1" on 6th Street's "Indian Row"; Can't beat this "Indian Alley" favorite; "Authentic India" in the East Village.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Gandhi Indian Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!