Seattle, WA 98105
Monday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMThursday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMFriday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Payment Methods
The Magic Spice
Garam masala is a wonderfully aromatic blend of spices from India and Pakistan. Garam means "hot" or "heating" and masala means "spice blend". The "hot" is not necessarily referring to the kind of heat found in hot chilies but to the fact that the spices are toasted then ground. Another explanation we've heard is that the amalgamated extract of the spices in garam masala increases body temperature, a pleasant warm glow you might feel after eating a dish savored with it. It does however usually include some black pepper and cinnamon or cassia which carry some heat.
- Best Known For
- Authentic Indian Cuisine, Chicken Tikka Masala, Eggplant Bharta, Channa Masala, Garlic Naan, Mango Lasi, Authentic Ristaccio Koffee
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Garam Masala and other restaurants in your area!