George's on Mt. Vernon Square
Baltimore, MD 21201
Monday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Booster/High Chairs
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Micro Brews
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Atmosphere Romantic, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Located in the Historic Peabody Court Hotel, George's on Mt. Vernon Square is the diamond in the rough of Baltimore. It is named after the three George's of Baltimore - George Washington, George Peabody and George Herman "Babe" Ruth.
Our culinary staff offers an exciting style of New American cuisine with French influenced techniques. The professional service and elegant decor will stun the most discerning diner. George's focus is simple flavors, consistent service, and picture perfect food which is set in a casual yet elegant atmosphere. Discover George's on Mt Vernon Square, just minutes away from the Inner Harbor at the Washington Monument.
A perfect location for theatre patrons at CenterStage, Baltimore Symphony, Baltimore School for the Arts, Peabody Institute, Everyman Theatre and Spotlighters Theatre.
- Best Known For
- Crab soup Crab cakes
- 2009 Triple A Diamond Award Baltimore Eats Magazine
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for George's on Mt. Vernon Square and other restaurants in your area!