Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Monday: 7:00 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 10:30 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 9:30 PMClosed Monday-Sunday between 3pm-6:30pm
- Parking Availability Valet
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Formal
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Resort/Country Club, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
The new Gibraltar restaurant is a true testament to the power of million-dollar renovations, contemporary glam, and unparalleled bayside dining. Here's a sneak peak inside Gibraltar, elegantly perched on the northern end of Grove Isle in Coconut Grove.
The resort was in need of a new elegant dining space that took advantage of its waterfront locale. In fact, Miami as a whole is in need of a great new bayside dining space-with all of the potential the city has for waterfront restaurants, it's a crying shame more places like Grove Isle's new Gibraltar restaurant aren't common place.
But until the rest of the city catches up with the stylish concept, we're going to thoroughly enjoy Gibraltar, which just opened this week. Taking over the old Baleen space inside the Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, Gibraltar features elegant designs, a stunning glass-enclosed private dining room, and a restored outdoor patio that has a sophisticated and elegant feel perched right next to the water, ideal for intimate and romantic dinners. With sweeping views of Biscayne Bay, patrons can even cozy up at the location's fire pit to stay warm during windy nights.
Dishes include delicious options such as a plate of mussels steamed in a fragrant coconut coriander broth with mint, tomato, and lobster oil; pan-roasted guinea hen; snapper crudo with minted mango, pink radish, and crispy cassava; and spice-roasted yellowtail with buttery cabbage.
Gibraltar is located in Miami's Grove Isle Hotel & Spa on Grove Isle.
- Best Known For
- Executive Chef Jeff O'Neil formerly of Mar-o-lago, Striped Sea Bass, Pumpkin Ravioli, Daily Specials andFresh Seafood Selection.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Gibraltar and other restaurants in your area!