Giraffe Cafe at the Royal Plaza Hotel
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMBreakfast: Daily from 6:30am-11am Dinner: Daily from 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Bar Wines, Full Bar, Beer
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Enjoy a delicious meal in a relaxed atmosphere. There are plenty of dining options available to satisfy every craving at the Royal Plaza in Downtown Disney. You can find traditional American favorites at the Giraffe Cafe, enjoy a cold beer at the Giraffe Lounge, or have a casual meal at our deli-style café offering snacks and light meals. There's even a tropical pool-side bar!Royal Plaza Dining Options:Giraffe Cafe- casual atmosphere featuring our All U Can Eat breakfast buffet including an omelet station. Also serving dinner.Giraffe Lounge-full service bar with sports, pool, and dartsGrab-n-Go-deli style café offering self-serve snacks and light mealsSips Pool Bar-full service poolside bar with appetizers, snacks, and sandwichesKids 10 & under eat FREE for dinner in the Giraffe Cafe. Valid for one child per paying adult.
- Chef's Bio
- Royal Plaza, one of seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels, has recently named Jean-Louis as thenew Director of Culinary at the hotel located in the Walt Disney World ResortMost recently with the Kessler Collection, Jean-Louis brings more than 30 years of experience and numerous culinary awards to Royal Plaza. Among his many accolades are awards from DIRoNa and Chaines des Rotisseurs. In addition, he is a seven-time champion of the Bacchus Bash, Orlando's largest food fair where he is best known for his decadent, signature dessert, bananas foster."We are thrilled to have someone of Jean-Louis's caliber join our team," said Odyssey Leach, Royal Plaza's General Manager. "Jean-Louis is a very talented chef. His expertise will without a doubt continue to create memorable experiences for our guests whether they are visiting the Royal Plaza to experience the world-renowned theme parks in our backyard or to attend a business meeting in our convention facilities."
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Giraffe Cafe at the Royal Plaza Hotel and other restaurants in your area!