Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Monday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMThursday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMFriday: 4:30 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 4:30 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Scenic View, Family / Children
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
The mysterious legend of the Greenbrier Restaurant is well known throughout the Smokies. Better known is our cuisine. Hidden away on a hillside above Gatlinburg, this historic log cabin, built in 1939, offers a relaxed atmosphere for an unforgettable dining experience. As you look out at our woodland view through floor to ceiling windows, relax and enjoy tasty appetizers, succulent prime rib, mountain trout and our own specialties.
Private dining for your special occasion in our upstairs dining room is available. Visit Private Dining on our website for information on how to arrange an extraordinary private gathering for up to 25 people.
- Best Known For
- Prime Rib, Stuffed Flounder, Chicken Vera Cruz, Pork Loin, Mountain Trout
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Greenbrier Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!