Greystone The Steakhouse
San Diego, CA 92101
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, BYOB, Patio Dining
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Payment Methods
Situated in the heart of San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter, in an historic theater, resides one of southern California's premiere independently owned and operated steakhouses. Greystone the Steakhouse has been the destination for prime-aged meats, fresh seafood, and delectable pastas for the past decade. From the hand-crafted oak bar to the built in fireplace on the mezzanine, guests are embraced by the atmosphere of fine dining at its best. All entrees are prepared with the finest ingredients from the culinary traditions of Europe, America, and the Pacific Rim. Pastas, breads, and desserts are made fresh daily by our in-house pastry chefs, and everything is complimented by our award-winning selection of fine wines. Whether it's for a casual drink, an important business meeting, or an elegant dining experience, Greystone is the first choice of discerning diners.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef Morreale possesses a deep love for a full spectrum of well-prepared red meats, which is perhaps one of the things that makes him such a perfect match for his position as Corporate Executive Chef at Greystone the Steakhouse in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter. The menu that he proudly features is not only replete with traditional cuts of beef, pork and lamb, but also offers an eclectic array of fine chops from veal, elk and buffalo. The flames of his passion for these types of meals were fanned early on by the rustic, aromatic foods that he enjoyed around the family table while growing up in Sicily. There he learned the magic that could be performed with meats over the grill by using fresh, locally available herbs such as rosemary and basil.
- Wine Spectator Award Of Excellence
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Greystone The Steakhouse and other restaurants in your area!