San Antonio, TX 78232
Monday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMThursday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMFriday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AMSunday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Atmosphere Bar Scene, Hookah Lounge
- Bar Wines, Micro Brews
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Late Night
- Special Needs Smoking Section
- Payment Methods
Gypsy Cafe's savory Mediterranean cuisine is made with especially imported spices from the Middle East. We have several delicious appetizers, such as Hummus Dip, Babaganuge, Falafel, and Dolmas. Cant decide which one to try first? Try them all on our combination Mazza plate. You definitely dont want to miss the best-selling entree items: Chicken or Beef Shawarma, Lamb Shish Kabob, and our Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp.
- Best Known For
- Chicken or Beef Shawarma, Lamb Shish Kabob, and our Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp.
- San Antonio Express News Critics Choice award for both the Best Greek, Middle Eastern food and the Best French Fries.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Gypsy Cafe and other restaurants in your area!