San Antonio, TX 78232
Monday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMThursday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AMFriday: 3:00 PM - 3:00 AMSaturday: 3:00 PM - 3:00 AMSunday: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Atmosphere Bar Scene, Hookah Lounge
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Late Night
- Special Needs Smoking Section
- Payment Methods
Gypsy Cafe's savory Mediterranean cuisine is made with especially imported spices from the Middle East. We have several delicious appetizers, such as Hummus Di,, Babaganuge, Falafel, and Dolmas. Can't decide which one to try first. Try them all on our combination Mazza plate. You definitely don't want to miss the best selling entree items, Chicken or Beef Shawarma, Lamb Shish Kabob, and our Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp. come and enjoy our hookah lounge
- Best Known For
- Chicken or Beef Shawarma, Lamb Shish Kabob, and our Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp.
- San Antonio Express News Critic's Choice award for both the Best Greek, Middle Eastern food and the Best French Fries.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Gypsy Cafe and other restaurants in your area!