Hikaru Fine Japanese Cuisine
Philadelphia, PA 19127
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 4:30 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 4:30 PM - 9:30 PMLunch is served Wednesday-Friday 11:45am-2:30pm, Saturday 11:45am-3:00pm, Sunday 11:45am-3:30pm
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Romantic
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Lunch is served Wednesday-Friday 11:45am-2:30pm, Saturday 11:45am-3:00pm, Sunday 11:45am-3:30pm
- Parking Availability Street
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access
- Payment Methods
Savor the tempting delights of fine, authentic Japanese cuisine at Hikaru, Philadelphia's oldest sushi bar! Recognized for its excellence in sushi by Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly" five years in a row, Hikaru is also a Zagat award winner. Enjoy an extensive array of sushi, tempura, sashimi, and teppanyaki dishes in a comfortable, modern atmosphere. Tatami Seating is available at both locations.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Hikaru Fine Japanese Cuisine and other restaurants in your area!