Ho Ho Restaurant
Seattle, WA 98104
Monday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AM
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
: Ho Ho Restaurant started in 1986 with our chef from Hong Kong serving wonderful dishes from different regions. We serve fresh seafood and house specials daily with many beef and chicken dishes to choose from including a favorite The Chicken on Hot Iron.
- Best Known For
- Green Beans Dry Fried with Minced Pork & Garlic, fresh crab with pepper salt & garlic, and Crispy Halibut Hot Iron with beef or prawns.
- New York Times wrote that Ho Ho Restaurant has best Hong Kong style seafood. 1999- Seattle Times: Best Pre Theatre Dining. 2002- Chefs Choice Award. 2009- Seattle Cheap Eats: Best Family Style Lunch
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ho Ho Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!