Newport, KY 41071
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Wi-fi, Dancing, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Reservation are not accepted on Friday or Saturday.
- Payment Methods
Welcome to the Hofbrauhaus There have been some misleading statements in the media pertaining to our liquor license. We still have our license, we can still serve alcohol, and most importantly the bier is nice and cold!!! Welcome to the first authentic Hofbrauhaus in America, modeled after the legendary 400 year old Hofbrauhaus in Munich, Germany Guests are now able to enjoy many of the traditions from Germany that have made Hofbrauhaus famous. From the traditionally decorated rooms in the building to the beer that is brewed on-site, and of course the excellent German fare, Hofbrauhaus Newport is a memorable experience for all.
- Best Known For
- Weekday Soup and Salad Bar Weekdays 11 a.m until 2 p.m. 7.99 or only 4.99 with Entree Kid's Eat Free Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Kid's Eat Free with paying adult every Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Traditional German Bier Hall with live entertainment nightly. Lunchtime entertainment provided for groups of 30 or more. Large festive Bier Garden with a great view of the Cincinnati skyline. Special events include our keg tapping celebration on the last Wednesday of each month.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Hofbrauhaus Newport and other restaurants in your area!