Huntington Park, CA 90255
Monday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AMLike us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.197480240293816.48229.1060355861049
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Vegetarian Friendly, Non Smoking Area
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, Dancing, TV
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Since there were no Honduran restaurants in Los Angeles, we hoped to share our equisite and unique Honduran flavor with you! This is how the Honduras' Kitchen #1 came into being when it was founded in September of 1992, under the name "El Dorados Kitchen." One year later we moved to the Slausan and Santa Fe location, today known as Honduras' Kitchen (La Casa de La Sopa de Caracol or, The Home of the Caracol Soup). Six years later we expanded with a new Discotec so that you can enjoy the rhythms of live traditional Punta music from the North Coast. After 11 years since our first da;ys we have opened the doors of Honduras' Kitchen #2 in Long Beach. Our dream has come true! Maritza, Rafael and their sons (the Larios Family) give thanks to God and to you for your continued support. When you miss your homeland, your traditional food, your music, come and visit Honduras' Kitchen...que esta en su casa Paisano!
- Featured in LA Times, LA Weekly District, La Opinion, and Press Telegram
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Honduras' Kitchen and other restaurants in your area!