Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Monday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AMKitchen Closes at 1am.
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities Billiards / Pool, Darts, TV, Karaoke, Game Room
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Payment Methods
One of the most unique things about the food at Hoops is that you can choose to eat healthy! A large salad bar sits in the middle of the room where most sports bars would put another pool table. Serving lunch, dinner and late-night entrées and only five minutes from the Palace - Hoops also has shuttle service to concerts and sporting events that can be purchased the day of the event. Hoops is the place to eat before or after the game or watch all the games on one of the big screen televisions.
Hoops stands as almost a sports island on Lapeer Road and packs a big sports punch. Not only does Hoops have 32 TVs: including three 10-by-10 foot projection screens, on the tabletops of each booth is an individual color TV that can be tuned to the game of choice.
There is always something fun and exciting happening at Hoops, you can enjoy music, watch the games, play pool or enjoy free ping pong on Wednesdays.
So come join in the fun and eat well while you at it!
- Best Place to eat before a big Game - Detroit News.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Hoops and other restaurants in your area!