Ardmore, PA 19003
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 9:30 PMThursday: 12:00 PM - 9:30 PMFriday: 12:00 PM - 9:30 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, BYOB
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Hunan Restaurant was established in 1973 by Mr. K.C. Foo, a textile engineer from Taipei, Taiwan. After retiring and moving to the states in 1971, Mr. Foo noticed the lack of authentic Chinese restaurants in the Main Line area and decided to open his own Chinese restaurant serving food from his home province of Hunan, China. In that same year after receiving an overwhelming response, his eldest son Dr. E-Ni Foo, a graduate of Princeton University with a doctorate in physics, and his wife, Betty Foo, joined him to operate the popular family style restaurant. In 1976 the original restaurant, located in Strafford, was deemed too small and was relocated to its current location in Ardmore, PA. Hunan Restaurant has been serving the Main Line community for over 38 years now and would like to thank all of those who have supported us over the many years. Thank you.
- Best Known For
- Hunan Hot Peppers with Minced Pork, Scallion Pancakes, Hunan Chicken, Lobster with Ginger Scallions, General Tso's Chicken
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Hunan and other restaurants in your area!