Las Vegas, NV 89169
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
Surjit Heera & Devinder Singh brought new life to Las Vegas when they opened the doors of India Palace in Las Vegas eleven years ago. Today with the grand re-opening of the newly remodeled restaurant, Las Vegas residents and tourists alike, again have the opportunity to experience an amazing culinary journey within an entirely new atmosphere. India Palace presents authentic north & south Indian cuisine in a contemporary environment that has generated a loyal following, including many Indian nationals and ex-patriots who like the North and South Indian specialties. A popular attraction is the daily all-you-can-eat lunch buffet, which includes traditional dishes such as tandoori chicken, lamb kabob, goat curry, Basmati rice and vegetarian items such as aloo sagg (spinach and potatoes), aloo gobi (fresh cauliflower) and lentil soup. From the menu, house favorites include seekh kabob (minced lamb broiled on skewers), lamb sagwala (lamb cooked in spinach and herbs), chicken curry, fish tandoori (marinated fish broiled over Mesquite in a tandoor) and baingan bhartha (baked eggplant with herbs and spices).
- Best Known For
- Authentic North and South Indian cuisine. Halal, Vegetarian, Vegan and Jain options available.
- Zagat Rated - Best Indian Restaurant 10 years straight.Zagat 2011- #1 Indian Restaurant
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for India Palace and other restaurants in your area!