Jamaica Gates Caribbean Cuisine
Arlington, TX 76013
Monday: ClosedTuesday: ClosedWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PMSunday May 29th we're celebrating our Anniversay with a concert featuring Reggae star I-Wayne
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, All-you-can-eat Buffet Wed-Fri 11:30-3:00
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Jamaica Gates Caribbean Cuisine brings the taste of Jamaica, with Jamaica-born executive chef Barbara Renfro translating the cuisine of her homeland for adventurous American palates. Along with live music every Friday and Saturday, the unique atmosphere and even more unique food make Jamaica Gates a favorite destination for many repeat customers. The expected Jamaican favorites make appearances, with spicy jerk chicken and Jamaican cocktail patties on the menu. There's more than just the expected, though; there's an American touch, too, with staples, such as the hamburger and pasta being given the Caribbean treatment. Go through the Gates to get the taste of Jamaica in America.
- Best Known For
- Jerk Chicken Lunch Buffet (Wed-Fri) Red Stripe Chicken Brown Stew Fish Live Music Fridays and Saturdays
- Featured of the Food Network's 'Diners, Drive-ins and Dives'
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Jamaica Gates Caribbean Cuisine and other restaurants in your area!