Minneapolis, MN 55403
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMnow jerusalems restaurant is offering a new addition to the menu plus a lunch buffett from 12:00 --
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Live entertainment-belly dancing
- Amenities Dancing, Bally dancing.
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Booster/High Chairs, BYOB, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire No Dress Code
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Jerusalem's has attracted a faithful clientele that extends throughout the Twin Cities. Customers have called owner Sal Azem from every part of the country, in hopes of obtaining some of their favorite Middle Eastern specialties. The secret of Jerusalem's success lies in the quality of its ingredients, its own original recipes, its authentic blends of herbs and spices, and its "from scratch" approach to preparations. The restaurant's dark lighting and exotic décor creates a romantic atmosphere designed to help you relax and unwind during your meal. And on weekends, there's live belly dancing to further enliven your dining experience. Many customers come to Jerusalem's for the tender and spicy lamb and chicken curry. Jerusalem's eggplant-based baba ganouj is second to none, their fried falafel is light and flavorful, their minty tabouli is a work of art, and all three of their soups are legendary. And the desserts! The baklava and their own fabulous "krima" (Jerusalem's unique filio creation filled with the most wonderfully rich-tasting sweet custard) are not to be missed. At Jerusalem's we strive to bring you a fine and satisfying meal. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Chef's Bio
- owner and chef sal finished 4 years collage in hotels and restaurant managment, at UW Stout in wisconsin, been cooking middle Easter specialties for the last 15 years.
- Best Known For
- a great delicious lamb and chicken currys, hummus and falafil , monster burger, kofta,tabuli salad, wrapes ,pizza, omellets, chicken and lamb kababs and the best desserts krima, kunafa baklava cannot miss.
- jerusalems has been winning best middle eastern food for last 20 years, and customers choice awards for the last 15 years from city pages, mpls st paul and minnesota magazines
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Jerusalem's Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!