Jim's Place Restaurant & Bar
Memphis, TN 38117
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Romantic
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Full Bar
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire casual
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Methods
Jim's Place is a Memphis dining tradition dating back to 1921 when Nick Taras, along with Jim Kastoudes opened the restaurant's first location in the basement of the William Len Hotel in downtown Memphis. For nearly a century, Jim's Place has maintained its reputation as a Memphis dining landmark honored with recognition and numerous awards including the Memphis Restaurant Associations prestigious Pioneer Award. Jim's Place upholds a standard of excellence for fine food, service and hospitality.
- Best Known For
- Our amazing sourflima!
- Top 10 Restaurants In Memphis: Memphis Magazine Poll 2013 Memphis Restaurant Associations Pioneer Award.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Jim's Place Restaurant & Bar and other restaurants in your area!