JoJo Restaurant & Bar
Washington, DC 20009
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AMThursday: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AMFriday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMSunday: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area
- Reservation Information Required
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Payment Methods
When you're in the mood for good times and great cuisine, be sure to checkout JoJo Restaurant & Bar. The restaurant is located in one of the area's mostpleasant settings and is known for its delightful staff and superb cuisine.The menu at JoJo Restaurant & Bar features a wide array of great selections, madefrom only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sureto please every member of your group. JoJo Restaurant & Bar has establisheditself as one of the area's favorite culinary destinations and is sure tooffer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit.Please stop in soon!
- Chef's Bio
- The neighborhood called Greater U Street today has a long and fascinating history. Originally the site of agricultural fields that became three major Civil War encampments during the conflict, the U Street corridor emerged as a racially diverse neighborhood that, by the 1910s, became home to a thriving and influential black community.
- Best Known For
- Food, fun, jazz
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for JoJo Restaurant & Bar and other restaurants in your area!