Julep's New Southern Cuisine
Richmond, VA 23223
Monday: 5:30 PM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 5:30 PM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 5:30 PM - 11:00 PMThursday: 5:30 PM - 11:00 PMFriday: 5:30 PM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 5:30 PM - 11:30 PMSunday: ClosedMon-Sat 5:30-Close
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Attire No Dress Code
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Amy Cabaniss, the original proprietor of Cabo's Corner Bistro, opened Julep's New Southern Cuisine in July, 2003. She has beautifully remodeled the oldest commercial building in the city of Richmond, located in the heart of the historic river district, originally built circa 1817 as a lumber house by Charles Whitlock. Over the next half-century it housed a candle and soap factory, a brewery, a cigar-box maker, a produce market and a locksmith.
Julep's has already been named one of Richmond's "Top Seven Sensations" by Richmond Magazine. The professional and friendly staff, elegant atmosphere and charm of this historic building create a hospitable setting as you savor a fresh mix of flavor that captures the flare of Atlanta, Charleston, New Orleans and Savannah.
Looking to dazzle clients or friends? Julep's is available for large dinner parties, luncheons and receptions. The gorgeous upstairs dining room can accommodate up to 50 for a sit down dinner or luncheon, or the entire restaurant is available for receptions of up to 125 guests.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Branden Levine brings 16 years of culinary experience to Julep's. Building on a career that has taken him from Johnston and Wales University to Norfolk, Las Vegas, Africa, and Virginias Northern Neck, Chef Branden blends southern cuisine with Southern European, Mediterranean, and Asian influences.
- Best Known For
- Fried Green Tomatoes and the Shrimp and Grits.
- Wine Spectator - "Award of Excellence"Most Romantic Restaurant. Richmond Magazine's Best of edition, 2010.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Julep's New Southern Cuisine and other restaurants in your area!