Chicago, IL 60610
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: ClosedM-F Lunch 11:30am-2pm, M-F Dinner 5-10pm. Saturday Dinner Only 5-11pm.
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Payment Methods
Kikis Bistro, located off the beaten path in the River North area, is a long time Chicago favorite for French cuisine. The restaurant offers a warm and rustic dining setting, complete with wood plank floors and rosy-hued drapes, tablecloths and banquettes. The menu offers an extensive array of selections, including such notable selections as Sauteed Breast of Duck with Leg Confit, Sauteed Red Cabbage, and Wild Rice served with Green Peppercorn Sauce; Bifteck Pommes Fritesthinly cut Top Butt Steak grilled with Hand-Cut Matchstick French Fries and Herbed Butter; and New York Strip Steak. Another part of Kikis charm is that it is hidden away on a cul-de-sac a few blocks off the beaten path. But as the many regulars will attest, return visits with friends will follow. Free valet parking is also available. Owner Georges Cuisance and the staff at Kikis look forward to seeing you soon.
- Chef's Bio
- Owner Georges Kiki Cuisance operated the renowned Le Bordeaux in the Loop for over 20 years before opening Kikis in 1990.
- Best Known For
- House specialties include grilled sea bass with braised fennel, leg of lamb with roasted eggplant compote, and ragout of mushrooms.
- Kikis was recently named one of Chicagos Top Ten Restaurants.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Kiki's Bistro and other restaurants in your area!