King and I
Amherst, NY 14226
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMSaturday: 2:00 PM - 9:30 PMSunday: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PMOpen Sunday for Private Parties. Lunch is served Monday-Friday until 3pm.
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines, Thai Beer-Singha
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Required
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace, Family / Children
- Payment Methods
King and I, located on Kensington Avenue, provides an authentic Thai cuisine experience. Start your meal with classic appetizer favorites, such as Tod Mun, fresh spring rolls and tofu. Fill your belly with hearty house specialties, including jumbo shrimp, roasted duck stir fry and mixed seafood seasoned with Thai spicy chili dressing. Eat at King and I for lunch or dinner, and bring the family or a group for a filling meal. Save money by trying a luncheon combination platter with zesty soup, crisp spring rolls and your choice of tofu, chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, squid or sea scallops. Open seven days a week, King and I also features a non-smoking section and large banquet hall that holds up to 50 people for your next special event.
- Best Known For
- Fresh ingredients, herbs & spices directly from Thailand. Specialty drinks such as Thai iced tea. Homemade items such as Pad Thai, fresh spring rolls and satay. Very accommodating to customers' needs - you can even choose your spice level.
- Voted best Thai Food in Buffalo and awarded three stars by the Buffalo News
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for King and I and other restaurants in your area!