Brooklyn, NY 11211
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
Welcome to a taste of Italian in the heart of Brooklyn. This Neopolitan owned oasis serves quality food made with seasonal ingredients. Enjoy fresh meat and fish from local purveyors, and homemade pastas prepared by our Salerno born, Francesco Cuozzo. La Piazzetta is Rated 26 for food in Zagat's 2010 guide. Features Northern and Southern Italian delicacies. Offers a full bar with innovative wine selections and a layback hip yet romantic ambiance.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Francesco Cuozzo was born in Salerno, Italy, and brings a knowledge of both northern and southern Italian cuisines to our grateful neighborhood. A couple of the chef's picks would be the Scialatielli di Mamma Anna(trans: fettucine with mixed seafood and light tomato sauce) and the Risotto del Giorno (i.e., veal shank with ossobuco). And perhaps a nice Pinot Nero as the wine selection.
- Best Known For
- Stuffed Potato Gnocchi, Osso buco, Seafood Specials (Market Availability).
- Village voice- Best of New York voice 2003. Featured in Bon-Appetit, January 2010
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for La Piazzetta and other restaurants in your area!