Chicago, IL 60607
Monday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Green Menu Wed., Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Welcome to La Taberna Tapas!
Named after the casual corner eateries in Spain, La Taberna features the flavors of Spain's Basque region, Latin America, Mexico and the Mediterranean. The menu is executed by the culinary team of Enrique Cortez and Gustavo Castaneda. There is something for everyone and the ambiance is fun, friendly and very inviting, with a spectacular outdoor dining area!
La Taberna offers such signature dishes as Croquettas de Pollo (chicken croquettes with chipotle aioli), Empanadas de Picadillo (four ground beef turnovers with raisins, queso fresco and chile ancho sauce garnished with avocado mousse and radish), Vieras Salteadas (sauteed bay scallops, chistorra and Arbequina olives served with a creamy saffron sauce), Zarzuela (seafood stew with shrimp, squid, mussels and tomato-seafood broth) and Salmon (marinated cedar plank with seasonal vegetables and chile ancho sauce).?
Many of the libations include infused tequilas, such as pineapple in the Margarita de Dona Inez, lavender in the Sangria Catalana and jalapeno in the Sangria Brava. Beers range from Mexican imports to American crafts and worldly wines are offered from various regions in France, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Sicily and California. La Taberna has great specials everynight, live entertainment every weekend and a fantastic Chef tasting menu!! This is one place you don't want to miss out on! Hope to see you soon, your friends at La Taberna.
- Best Known For
- Live music every Friday and Saturday, 4 to 6pm (2 dollars off tapas and entrees) 7 tapas for $40 per couple, Organic tapas menu offered every Wednesday, Chef's 5 Course Menu 25 dollars per person. Create your own Paella, you tell us the ingredients 12 dollars per person.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for La Taberna and other restaurants in your area!