Lair Lounge & Restaurant
New York, NY 10012
Monday: ClosedTuesday: ClosedWednesday: ClosedThursday: 5:00 PM - 4:00 AMFriday: 5:00 PM - 4:00 AMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 4:00 AMSunday: Closed
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Bar Scene
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews, Bottle Service/ Cocktail Minimums Available
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering, separate room
- Reservation Information Required
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Conveniently located downtown in the Soho/Nolita area this dynamic newcomer embodies a chic lounge, restaurant and private event space, all in one. Lair is intentionally designed to be just that. The distinct rustic metal work is innovatively crafted, resembling to some a Paris train station and to others a private chamber. Socialize with fashionistas, models, celebs and the corporate clientele in front of the cleverly designed and ever-changing lighting that exudes from the 30 foot bar or burrow into a dimly lit corner under the hand drawn ancient cave murals for an intimate encounter. Experience the succulent dishes created by the renowned Chef Chris Cheung (a veteran of Nobu, Ruby Foos and Monkey Bar), while sipping on specialty cocktails. Lair is the perfect location for corporate or holiday parties, product launches, cocktail or fashion events, dinner parties, birthdays and more. The staff is professional and knowledgeable to facilitate your event needs. Lair provides a quality of visual, edible and audible sensory appeal that makes you want to come back again and again.
EXCLUSIVE/ VIP OFFER: For all of our Restaurant.com friends, Lair is offering $100 coupon purchasers an added value on your bottle service package following your meal and cocktails. Enjoy 20% off your table service bottle package, following your initial $100 GC spend.
So for example... if you are looking to celebrate a birthday or have bottle service later in the evening you will receive 20% off the bottle menu.
As always, we invite you to stay and enjoy the fantastic nightlife aspect of Lair, complete with sets by some of the city's most acclaimed DJs! We are a great location to host an upcoming birthday party or a simple night out on the town.
Looking to plan an upcoming event, why not at Lair? As an added bonus we are offering all Restaurant.com customers an incentive to plan and book an upcoming party such as a birthdays.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef Chris Cheung, formerly of Ruby Foos, Nobu and Monkey Bar
- Best Known For
- Executive Chef Chris Cheung, Late nite hotspot, Celeb Hangout, Corporate Events, Screening Location, Fundraisers/Charity Events, Private Parties up to 300 ppl, Happy Hour, Specialty cocktails, Bottle service, Chic lounge, DJs/dancing, Large Table Areas, Open Bar Package, Birthday Specials, Complimentary Guestlist, Late nite menu, Private Luncheons , Dinner Parties, Meeting Location, State of Art Sound System/DJ booth, Semi Private Party Areas, VIP Section-up to 120 Guests
- Press and Media Accolades already include: Page Six, Gatecrasher, Gawker, Time Out NY,NY Magazine, Village Voice, AM New York, Black Book Magazine, Daily News, The Insider, NY Racked,Daily Food and Wine, WPLJ 95.5 Radio, Inside Edition, VH1, MTV, Metro Mix, E!, NY Eater, Shecky's, Times Square Gossip, TV.com, NYDailyNews.com, Pod Cast Radio News, Citysearch.com and others...
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Lair Lounge & Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!