Las Palmas Mariachi Restaurant
Ste A - 27
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer
- Amenities Dancing, Karaoke, TV
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering, up to 800
- Payment Methods
It's a full-scale fiesta Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights at Las Palmas. Between dining on food that is truly delicioso and being serenaded by the mariachi band and folklorico dancers, one tends to forget that he is not actually in Mexico at all. This is the place to eat bilingually. The huge menu includes rolled beef taquitos, fresh guacamole, cactus salad, menudo, and every combination of enchilada, burrito, taco, fajita, quesadilla and tamale one could imagine. Most items are served with arroz y frijoles (rice and beans), and for dessert be sure to try the homemade flan Napolitano.Yes, authentic Mexican can be found in northeast Las Vegas just minutes from the Strip. Open 'round the clock just as Las Vegas is, you won't be disappointed celebrating in the year-round fiestas here at this unique restaurant.
- Best Known For
- Food and cultural atmosphere.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Las Palmas Mariachi Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!