Lavendou Bistro Provencal
Dallas, TX 75252
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedClosed daily between 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
A visit to Lavendou is a retreat into the French countryside - a place where life is savored as much as the food. The decor is warm and welcoming. Its cozy blue and yellow color scheme, filled with hand screened Pierre Deux fabrics, is the perfect setting in which to lose yourself.
Lavendou is thoroughly French, from the inviting decor to the gracious service and authentic cuisine. But don't expect it to be pretentious. Owner Pascal Cayet is dedicated to providing service that is friendly and efficient. And you will find Lavendou's menu to be deliciously approachable. Serving the lighter fare of Southern France, Lavendou offers many items to tempt your taste buds.
- Best Known For
- Hand Made Souffles, Tournedos, Escargot, Thon Ahi Antiboise, Fantastic French Cognacs and Wines
- LifeStyles Magazine, D Magazine, Zagat, Dallas Morning News
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Lavendou Bistro Provencal and other restaurants in your area!