Tampa, FL 33602
Monday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PMSunday: ClosedDINNER / Wednesday & Thursday: 5-9pm / Friday & Saturday: 5-11pm
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Smoking Section, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
At L'Eden Restaurant & Bar we offer festive, global cuisine in an intimate setting. All of our food is prepared fresh daily, with an emphasis on optimum nutrition. Join us for breakfast or lunch Monday thru Saturday, and for dinner Wednesday thru Saturday. Enjoy happy hour with us every evening from 5-7pm, Wednesday thru Saturday (when all beer & wine-by-the-glass is 2-for-1).
- Chef's Bio
- Opened in 2007 by award-winning Executive Chef Gerard Jamgotchian and his wife, Anne-Marie, L'Eden has quickly been recognized as a dining treasure among Tampa's business professionals and downtown residents. Gerard is originally from Marseille, France, but he has gained culinary experience in New York, The Caribbean, California & across Europe. These travels have exposed him to cultures so rich & varied. As a result, L'Eden is home to what he calls La Cuisine du Monde. "I believe in creativity and fresh, real ingredients. What's important is your health and what you eat. That's it."
- Best Known For
- Espresso, Crepes, Paninis, Quiche, Salads, Soups, Wine, Desserts
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for L'Eden and other restaurants in your area!