Leopard Lounge & Restaurant
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Monday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AMSunday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PMLive entertainment and dancing 7 nights a week. Complimentary valet parking is always provided.
- Amenities Live Entertainment, Dancing, Private Party Room
- Atmosphere Elegant & Unique, Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene
- Meal Times Served Not valid on Friday or Saturday in February and March. , Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
The Leopard Room presents an eclectic cuisine featuring prime meats and the freshest seafood and produce, locally sourced whenever possible. Serving Breakfast. Lunch, Traditional English Afternoon Tea, Dinner, and late menus 7 days a week. Maitre d' Mark Weiner ensures attentive yet unobtrusive personal service in an elegant atmosphere that remains whimsical and fun. The Leopard Lounge has been recently refurbished with new bar finishes and cabinetry, reupholstered chairs and bar stools, and new lamps and other touches, but one would hardly notice walking in as the room has retained its original decor and ambience including a hand painted ceiling that is famous (some say infamous) in Palm Beach and beyond. With swirling nymphs overhead and leopard carpet underfoot, a rendezvous in the Leopard Lounge, offering live entertainment each evening and every libation known to mankind, is always special indeed! (Also featuring "Happy Hours" from 5pm to 7pm Monday through Friday with "2-for-1" well brand cocktails, house wines, and domestic beers.) Chef Coughlin's approach to food is straightforward, profound in its simplicity and featuring bold flavors and "comfort food" taken to the next level. Working with Bea Tollman, the founder of Red Carnation Hotels and author of the cookbook, "A Life In Food," Gerard has revived classics such as Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail with Marie Rose Sauce, reinvented others like Bea's Chicken Soup, and innovated with twists on the traditional as with English Fried Fish n' Chips with Homemade Tartar Sauce and Aged Char-Grilled Prime Strip Steak with Cafe de Paris Butter. Fantastic food and drink in a wonderful room with live entertainment and dancing every night, The Leopard Lounge and Restaurant is delightfully different!
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef Gerard CoughlinWhile growing up in Florida I worked in a variety of fine restaurants and gained diverse culinary knowledge. Early on I realized that cooking and preparing delicious food for others was not just a job, but my passion. This instinctive desire eventually led me to attend culinary school where I was able to fine-tune my innate skills. After graduating with honors from Florida Culinary Institute in 2000, I began working as a cook in some of Palm Beachs most highly acclaimed restaurants. I was hired as Sous Chef at The Chesterfield in 2004 and promoted to Executive Chef in August 2007. Together with my wonderful team, I take great pride in bringing you the freshest, highest quality, and most delicious food in Palm Beach.
- Best Known For
- Maryland Style Lump Crab Cakes with Chili Lime Mayonnaise, Bea's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Pan Seared Wild Salmon with Potato Rosti, and Crispy Sesame Fried Organic Chicken with Sweet Potato Frites.
- Wine Enthusiast: Award of Distinction 2007; Award of Excellence 5-star Dining
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Leopard Lounge & Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!