Los Angeles, CA 90048
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Attire Casual, Formal
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Reservation Information Required
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Payment Methods
One of LA's best Italian restaurants, Locanda Veneta aims to transport you to Venice, Italy. Where the freshest and often deceptively simplest ingredients are combined and cooked into art. The cozy room, often dotted with celebs, is elegant but there's nothing fussy about the menu. Here you'll find favorites such as a fresh-vegetable minestrone; wild mushroom risotto; and spinach and ricotta cheese gnocchi. Garlic, fresh herbs and olive oil dress many of the pasta, meat and fish dishes; and the veal scaloppini gets a different preparation every night. When an Italian spot is as classic as this, how can you skip a dessert of tiramisu? Our extensive wine list complements your meal, with selections mainly from Italy, France and California.
- Won 3 Awards from OpenTable, Best Italian Restaurant in LA 3 years an a row (2011, 2012 and 2013)
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Locanda Veneta and other restaurants in your area!