Logan - An American Restaurant
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedDinner Tuesday-Saturday 5pm-10pm Monday,Sunday Closed.
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, American Bistro.
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Bar Beer, Wines, Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Logan is the result of our three owners' desire to establish in Ann Arbor an elegant, contemporary restaurant based on Chef Thad Gillies' interpretation of "New American" cuisine. Named for our chef's son, Logan has opened in November 2004, with the backing of friends and family. While we are quite different than the typical college town restaurant, we were fortunate to receive some nice early press, and are proud to have garnered a loyal clientele that has kept our dream alive. We describe our style of food as "New American Cuisine", but what does that really mean? For us, it begins with exploiting time-honored kitchen techniques from French cooking, but applying them to the more far-flung culinary influences of contemporary America. Among these influences are Latin America, Europe, and many Asian cultures. We love to use traditional ingredients to create bold flavors, but we also strive for refinement and elegance.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Thad Gilies was for 10 years Executive Chef at Zingerman's Delicatessen, an icon of Ann Arbor's culinary scene. While there, he took a leave of absence to work in New York City, where he worked at Lespinasse and Union Square Cafe. It was in New York that Logan, the restaurant, was first conceived.
- Best Known For
- Logan is best known for Chef Thad's unique approach to French cooking. Each dish such as the Thai Scallops, Osso Bucco, and Moroccan hen are one of a kind creations you will not see anywhere else!
- Logan Restaurant was voted in the top ten restaurants in the Metro Detroit Area by "Zagat, America's top Restaurants 2011"
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Logan - An American Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!