Los Dos Molinos
Phoenix, AZ 85048
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
Un Dia La Vez. Everybody asks us, "Is Molino your last name?" A very simple question with lots of history behind it. When I opened our little place in Springerville, Arizona; over twenty years ago, my husband Eddie and I were sitting around thinking, "What should we call our little place?" On display we had two old chili grinders, one belonging to Eddie's Great Grandmother and the other given to me by my Grandmother. The Molinos grinders were used by all the family at Eddie's ranch in St. Johns and my family's ranch in New Mexico, from there came the recipes that i have turned into Los Dos Molinos. When we saw these Molinos we could not think of a more appropriate name than Los Dos Molinos so there it is The Two Grinders. When you read our menu and see the word "chili" keep in mind we use New Mexico Chilis and this means Hot with the best flavor this side of the Rio Grande. If you know Hot put us to a test but if you don't we suggest you try one of our other wonderful dishes that don't have any Heat. I'm sorry we do not provide a mild sauce, I do not know how to make Mild. Keep in mind we do not have a line of cooks in our kitchen. Each dish is prepared by myself or my daughters with only one helper. There is no assembly line here. So relax and enjoy the Flavors of New Mexico and my recipes made especially for you.
- Chef's Bio
- Cheryl has taken her mothers recipes and put her spin on them. So whether its the Daily Wild Hair specials, or the families more tradional favorites, you can bet the flavors are in there. If your not into spicy, plenty of options are available, but if your a chili head, come in and enjoy how we treat those Hatch green chilies.
- Best Known For
- Salsa's, Adovada Ribs, Stacked Enchiladas, Margaritas and Sangria. All our dishes are made with flavor and freshness to create a positive and memorable experience.
- New Times, Best of Phoenix, winner of numerous awards since 1986 including Margaritas, Adovada, and Garlic Pork Roast to name a few
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Los Dos Molinos and other restaurants in your area!