Lost and Found Saloon
Miami, FL 33127
Monday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AM
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Special Needs Gourmet Food, Organic Menu Items, Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area
- Atmosphere Direct TV, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
This may be the best eatery in Miami. The Lost and Found Saloon is a great place to kick back, relax and enjoy a reasonably priced meal. Its motto promises "A Southwestern/Western style restaurant, with a fine selection of brews and grapes, in the Heart of Miami's Wynwood Art and Design districts." Generous portions of eggs are prepared from free-roaming hens and cooked with toppings including mushrooms, onions and sun-dried tomatoes. Sides include chipotle hash browns, coleslaw and, in the Southwestern spirit, toasted tortillas. Inside the mouthwatering omelets, as well as all tacos and burritos, is a mixture of the best manchego, Monterrey Jack and cheddar cheeses. Add-ons range from marinated portabella mushrooms, piñon and pepita-crusted tofu, to chipotle-seared chicken. This taste of the West may leave you craving cowboy boots and a horse to ride into the sunset! It may be hard to find but once you do you won't be lost anymore....
- Best Known For
- Homemade gazpacho and soups Pine nut and pumpkin feed crusted salmon Pulled pork on sourdough Excellent vegetarian selection, vegan too... Crabmeat stuffed endives Excellent breakfast, lunch and dinner.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Lost and Found Saloon and other restaurants in your area!